Selling Your Home
Selling for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time possible is my goal. To do this I need to make sure your property is priced properly and positioned in the market so you will receive an offer and can then negotiate from a position of strength. Communication throughout the process is critical.
Staging, professional photography, marketing, and delivering showings while showcasing your property to its fullest potential is my goal.
According to Google and NAR, 100% of home buyers search online at some point during their home buying process. Together, we will get your property great online presence.
Curb appeal is important. Buyers must feel they are invited into your home by the appearance of your property:
- Trim the lawn, trim shrubs, pull weeds
- Clear the entry by keeping walkways free from toys and clutter
- Brighten the exterior and/or front door with a fresh coat of paint or a good cleaning
- Clean the windows
- Replace screens if they are torn or bent
- Add charm quickly and inexpensively with flowers along the entry or in pots by the door